Sundeep Kishan is a busy bee these days. He’s currently juggling between the sets of Ra Ra Krishanyya and another untitled film in Kumar Nagendra’s direction. While Ra Ra Krishanayya is almost nearing completion, the actor is reportedly racing against time to complete shooting for Kumar Nagendra’s film as well.
Currently, a song is being canned on the three actors in Annapurna Studios and it’s said to be a colourful mass song. “It’s going to be a thorough entertainer and Brahmanandam’s role is going to be the main highlight in the film,” Sundeep Kishan said.
Priya Banerjee and Raashi Khanna are the lead actresses in this romantic entertainer. The film is set for release later this year. Most part of the film has been shot in Hyderabad.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again