After shooting for more than five films last year, Sundeep Kishan has reportedly decided to take it slow in 2018. Apparently, the actor got quite exhausted after shooting back to back for several months altogether, and he doesn’t want to repeat the same thing again.
“I have made up my mind to take up two films and focus all my energy on those projects. Moreover, I have been doing quite a few serious films, and it’s high time that I got back to doing youthful entertainers which people expect from me,” he said.
His latest film Manasuki Nachindhi, directed by Manjula, is going to release on February 16. Amyra Dastur is the lead actress in this romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director