Sundeep Kishan is extremely delighted with the response for his latest film Routine Love Story. It was his first solo hero project and the actor had pinned a lot of hopes on the film’s success. Talking about the film’s success, Sundeep Kishan said, “This is my first hit as a solo hero and I am glad that our efforts have paid off so well. We worked for almost a year on the film and going by the reviews and the response our film has got, we are extremely happy with the result. It’s not a small thing that a low budget film like ours released in 235 theatres. I thank the audience for their support.” The next leg of film’s promotions will kickstart soon and the team will cover the colleges and theatres in places like Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Bheemavaram, Vizag, Nidadavolu, Thadepalli Gudem and Guntur, before going on a promotional campaign in Nizam region. Praveen Sattaru had directed the film and Chanakya had produced it. Mickey J Meyer had composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary cameraman for Mahesh’s next
- Costly set to be erected for Nani’s next
- Mahesh Babu’s next gets an interesting title?
- My film bigger than Bahaubali 2 says, Amitabh Bachchan
- Young hero beats lockdown blues with a stunning makeover
- Poll : Apart from NTR-Charan, which aspect of RRR are you waiting for?