Hero Sundeep Kishan’s upcoming romantic drama, Manasuku Nachindi, is gearing up for release on January 26. The film marks actress-filmmaker Manjula Ghattamaneni’s directorial debut. The film’s theatrical trailer was unveiled by Manjula’s brother Superstar Mahesh Babu a few days ago.
Sundeep Kishan is currently in the USA to promote Manasuku Nachindi. On January 20, Sundeep will meet Telugu NRIs in Washington DC. He will then head to Chicago on Jan 22 and New Jersey on the 27th. More cities will be added in the process.
Manasuku Nachindi is a coming of age romantic drama. Amyra Dastur is the film’s leading lady and Tridha Choudhary will be seen in a crucial role. Gemini Kiran and Manjula’s husband Sanjay Swaroop are the film’s producers.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover