After a brief lull, Sundeep Kishan is back and how. He has close to 6 films lined up one after the other and his recent release is Samantakamani. Sundeep today spoke in detail about his career and future projects.
The talented hero said that he is doing diverse films in Tamil and after seeing his performance in Nagaram, star director Gautam Menon sent him a congratulatory message after 11 years and said that he is very happy to see him attempt different films one after the other.
In Samantakamani too, Sundeep Kishan is playing a mass role which he feels will bring a huge name for himself. Directed by Sriram Aditya, this film is ready for a release this Friday.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity