After a brief lull, Sundeep Kishan is back and how. He has close to 6 films lined up one after the other and his recent release is Samantakamani. Sundeep today spoke in detail about his career and future projects.
The talented hero said that he is doing diverse films in Tamil and after seeing his performance in Nagaram, star director Gautam Menon sent him a congratulatory message after 11 years and said that he is very happy to see him attempt different films one after the other.
In Samantakamani too, Sundeep Kishan is playing a mass role which he feels will bring a huge name for himself. Directed by Sriram Aditya, this film is ready for a release this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club