After a brief lull, Sundeep Kishan is back and how. He has close to 6 films lined up one after the other and his recent release is Samantakamani. Sundeep today spoke in detail about his career and future projects.
The talented hero said that he is doing diverse films in Tamil and after seeing his performance in Nagaram, star director Gautam Menon sent him a congratulatory message after 11 years and said that he is very happy to see him attempt different films one after the other.
In Samantakamani too, Sundeep Kishan is playing a mass role which he feels will bring a huge name for himself. Directed by Sriram Aditya, this film is ready for a release this Friday.
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie
- Pandem Kodi 2 wraps up its shoot
- Now, third biopic on Jayalalithaa announced
- Date locked for Sarkar’s teaser?