Sundeep Kishan is going to make his Tamil debut in a comedy film titled Yaroda Mahesh. Ad filmmaker Madan is directing the film and Red Post Productions is producing the film. Almost 70% of the film has been completed. The actor, who shot to fame with Prasthanam and Sneha Geetham, began his career as an assistant director under Gautham Menon before he made his acting debut.
Apart from this film, he has also signed Raj Pippala’s upcoming bilingual film and it’ll be produced by Anand Ranga, of Oye fame. 2012 sounds like a busy year for Sundeep Kishan who also has Praveen Sattaru’s Routine Love Story and Lakshmi Manchu’s Gundello Godaari, where he’s sharing the screen space with Lakshmi Manchi, Taapsee and Aadhi Pinisetty.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years