Sundeep Kishan is a busy actor these days with almost four films in hand. He’ll soon be seen in Praveen Sattaru’s Routine Love Story, which is expected to hit the screens in February. The latest news is that Sundeep Kishan is going to act in a bilingual film to be directed by Raj Pippala. Colors Swathi is playing the lead role in this film. She was last seen in Samutharakani’s Sangarshana, although the last straight Telugu film she had acted in was Golconda High School. Of late, she had become extremely choosy about her roles; however, she did couple of cameos in Mirapakay and Kandireega. This untitled film starring Sundeep Kishan and Colors Swathi will go on floors soon. Anand Ranga is producing the film. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting concept for Balayya-Boyapati film
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake