Young actor Sundeep Kishan, is slowly trying to carve a path for himself with his characters. His latest flick, Tiger has completed its censor formalities and is gearing up for a huge release this Friday.
Meanwhile, Sundeep will be seen in a powerful role for the first time in his career. Reports reveal that his character is set to impress the mass audience big time and create a huge impact in his career.
Directed by VI Anand, an assistant of filmmaker AR Murugadoss, this movie has Seerat Kapoor as the female lead and happening young actor Rahul Ravindran has played an important role.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble