Sundeep Kishan, who’s currently acting in a romantic drama directed by Manjula Ghattamaneni, was thrilled to see that his performance had floored the director. The romantic drama, which also stars Amyra Dastur and Tridha, was earlier shot in Goa and currently, the team is in Hyderabad to shoot some key scenes.
Talking about Sundeep’s performance in the film, Manjula said, “I know Sundeep Kishan is a good actor. But this good..Wow! He understood Suraj (The character) so well that he gave different dimensions to the character which even I hadn’t thought of. Really enjoying working with him.”
Of late, Sundeep Kishan has made quite a name for himself with his performances in Nagaram and Shamanthakamani. Now, with this Manjula’s directorial venture, he’s set to add another feather in his cap.
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak