After a brief lull, hero Sundeep Kishan is on a signing spree and is readying a handful of exciting projects. The latest update is that Sundeep’s next film is going to be a sports drama. Young director Santhossh Jagarlapudi, who recently made his debut with Sumanth’s Subrahmanyapuram, will be helming this project.
Apparently, this intense sports drama will be based on the spirit of the epic Mahabharata, where a Guru seeks ‘Guru Dakshina’ from his disciple, played by Sundeep. This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Venkat Srinivas Boggaram of ‘Karthikeya’ fame. The details of the entire cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU