After a brief lull, hero Sundeep Kishan is on a signing spree and is readying a handful of exciting projects. The latest update is that Sundeep’s next film is going to be a sports drama. Young director Santhossh Jagarlapudi, who recently made his debut with Sumanth’s Subrahmanyapuram, will be helming this project.
Apparently, this intense sports drama will be based on the spirit of the epic Mahabharata, where a Guru seeks ‘Guru Dakshina’ from his disciple, played by Sundeep. This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Venkat Srinivas Boggaram of ‘Karthikeya’ fame. The details of the entire cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero tests negative for COVID 19
- Three Bollywood stars under consideration for DJ’s remake?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Allu Arjun’s next with this talented director?
- Sai Pallavi to choreograph a song in her next?
- Fans staying away from star hero’s iconic bungalow