After a brief lull, hero Sundeep Kishan is on a signing spree and is readying a handful of exciting projects. The latest update is that Sundeep’s next film is going to be a sports drama. Young director Santhossh Jagarlapudi, who recently made his debut with Sumanth’s Subrahmanyapuram, will be helming this project.
Apparently, this intense sports drama will be based on the spirit of the epic Mahabharata, where a Guru seeks ‘Guru Dakshina’ from his disciple, played by Sundeep. This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Venkat Srinivas Boggaram of ‘Karthikeya’ fame. The details of the entire cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition