After a brief lull, hero Sundeep Kishan is on a signing spree and is readying a handful of exciting projects. The latest update is that Sundeep’s next film is going to be a sports drama. Young director Santhossh Jagarlapudi, who recently made his debut with Sumanth’s Subrahmanyapuram, will be helming this project.
Apparently, this intense sports drama will be based on the spirit of the epic Mahabharata, where a Guru seeks ‘Guru Dakshina’ from his disciple, played by Sundeep. This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Venkat Srinivas Boggaram of ‘Karthikeya’ fame. The details of the entire cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update postponed
- Poll : What did you think of Ruler’s trailer?