Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil film, Maayavan has been creating the right noise with its trailer. The latest update is that the film has been titled ProjectZ in Telugu. The makers are planning to release the film by the end of May.
The music of the film has been composed by Ghibran. Sundeep will be seen as a cop in this suspense thriller which has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. This is the first time that Lavanya has been paired opposite Sundeep.
Sundeep Kishan’s last film, Nagaram was a decent success and was hugely acclaimed by the critics and we need to see whether this thriller impresses everyone or not. The film is directed by CV Anand.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director