Hero Sundeep Kishan’s landmark 25th film, A1 Express, released yesterday and received a decent response from audiences. Starring Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead, the film is a hockey-based sports drama and is an official remake of the Tamil hit, Natpe Thunai.
According to the latest update, A1 Express collected a decent worldwide share of Rs 1.50 crore on its opening day. This is the highest ever opening day collection in Sundeep’s career. Given the positive buzz surrounding the film, the film is expected to perform well over the weekend.
Debutant Dennis Jeevan Kanukolanu has directed A1 Express, while Sundeep Kishan, TG Vishwa Prasad, Abhishek Agarwal and Daya Pannen bankrolled it together.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP