Sunil and Isha Chawla are working together for a new movie which is the official remake of the Bollywood film ‘Tanu Weds Manu’. Currently, the film’s shoot is taking place in Bhadrachalam. Scenes of Sunil worshiping Lord Rama and a few other sequences are being shot.
Devi Prasad is directing this film and N.V Prasad is producing this project on Mega Supergood Movies banner. Sunil and Isha Chawla teamed up successfully for ‘Poola Rangadu’ earlier.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA