Sunil and Isha Chawla are working together for a new movie which is the official remake of the Bollywood film ‘Tanu Weds Manu’. Currently, the film’s shoot is taking place in Bhadrachalam. Scenes of Sunil worshiping Lord Rama and a few other sequences are being shot.
Devi Prasad is directing this film and N.V Prasad is producing this project on Mega Supergood Movies banner. Sunil and Isha Chawla teamed up successfully for ‘Poola Rangadu’ earlier.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled