Sunil and Isha Chawla are working together for a new movie which is the official remake of the Bollywood film ‘Tanu Weds Manu’. Currently, the film’s shoot is taking place in Bhadrachalam. Scenes of Sunil worshiping Lord Rama and a few other sequences are being shot.
Devi Prasad is directing this film and N.V Prasad is producing this project on Mega Supergood Movies banner. Sunil and Isha Chawla teamed up successfully for ‘Poola Rangadu’ earlier.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project