A couple of weeks ago, there were reports that comedian turned hero Sunil had given his nod to star in the Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil thriller, Sathuranga Vettai. However, the latest reports suggest that Sunil has backed out of the project.
Apparently, the disappointing result of Sunil’s recent release, Ungarala Rambabu, has made the actor reconsider his decision of signing a thriller’s remake. Sunil discussed the matter with senior producer Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, who holds the Telugu remake rights, and reportedly walked out of the project amicably.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara