A couple of weeks ago, there were reports that comedian turned hero Sunil had given his nod to star in the Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil thriller, Sathuranga Vettai. However, the latest reports suggest that Sunil has backed out of the project.
Apparently, the disappointing result of Sunil’s recent release, Ungarala Rambabu, has made the actor reconsider his decision of signing a thriller’s remake. Sunil discussed the matter with senior producer Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, who holds the Telugu remake rights, and reportedly walked out of the project amicably.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next