Comedian turned hero Sunil had high expectation on his film ‘Bheemavaram Bullodu’. But the movie ended up as a disappointment at the Box Office. Despite getting a decent opening, revenue dropped after the first few days and the response from critics and common public has been quite discouraging.
Sources say that Sunil is very disappointed with the film’s performance. He publicly expressed his supreme confidence in the film’s Box Office potential but this response is now forcing him to think twice and be extra cautious.
Sunil is also expressing his willingness to once again appear in good comedy roles in big budget films. Will Sunil continue to act as a solo hero only or will he come back as a good comedian? Time will answer that question.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next