‘Dancing Star’ Sunil is celebrating his birthday today and he has decided to do things a little differently. Instead of celebrating his birthday in the usual style, he decided to spend time with blind kids at the Devnar Blind school in Begumpet. His birthday celebration was attended by Bellamkonda Suresh, Director B Jaya, Swamy Goud and others.
The actor donated Rs 2 Lakhs towards the school’s welfare fund. Sunil expressed his happiness about getting to celebrate his birthday among the students of Devnar school. “I first came here during the shoot of Shambho Shiva Shambho. I have been hearing good things about this school from Mr. Bellamkonda Suresh. The 2 lakhs that I am donating may be a small amount, but I hope that it will inspire many people to come forward and donate.”, he said.
Sunil’s ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’ will hit the screens tomorrow and an official premiere is being held tonight in Hyderabad.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international