‘Dancing Star’ Sunil is celebrating his birthday today and he has decided to do things a little differently. Instead of celebrating his birthday in the usual style, he decided to spend time with blind kids at the Devnar Blind school in Begumpet. His birthday celebration was attended by Bellamkonda Suresh, Director B Jaya, Swamy Goud and others.
The actor donated Rs 2 Lakhs towards the school’s welfare fund. Sunil expressed his happiness about getting to celebrate his birthday among the students of Devnar school. “I first came here during the shoot of Shambho Shiva Shambho. I have been hearing good things about this school from Mr. Bellamkonda Suresh. The 2 lakhs that I am donating may be a small amount, but I hope that it will inspire many people to come forward and donate.”, he said.
Sunil’s ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’ will hit the screens tomorrow and an official premiere is being held tonight in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject
- Shruthi Haasan roped in for international series
- Chiranjeevi is 24/7 into Sye Raa now