‘Dancing Star’ Sunil is celebrating his birthday today and he has decided to do things a little differently. Instead of celebrating his birthday in the usual style, he decided to spend time with blind kids at the Devnar Blind school in Begumpet. His birthday celebration was attended by Bellamkonda Suresh, Director B Jaya, Swamy Goud and others.
The actor donated Rs 2 Lakhs towards the school’s welfare fund. Sunil expressed his happiness about getting to celebrate his birthday among the students of Devnar school. “I first came here during the shoot of Shambho Shiva Shambho. I have been hearing good things about this school from Mr. Bellamkonda Suresh. The 2 lakhs that I am donating may be a small amount, but I hope that it will inspire many people to come forward and donate.”, he said.
Sunil’s ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’ will hit the screens tomorrow and an official premiere is being held tonight in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage