Comedy Hero Sunil’s ‘Bhimavaram Bullodu’ has not received a very good reception from critics and multiplex audiences. However, the film managed reasonable collections in B and C centers and Sunil is quite happy with the film’s performance.
Sunil’s core market lies in these small towns and villages and he has a good commercial pull in these centers. The actor is happy that even a below par film like BB has managed to pull in decent revenues in these areas.
Because of this run in B and C centers and the satellite rights, the film is not a commercial disaster. Sunil is now switching focus to his next film, which will be directed by Thanikella Bharani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves