Comedy Hero Sunil’s ‘Bhimavaram Bullodu’ has not received a very good reception from critics and multiplex audiences. However, the film managed reasonable collections in B and C centers and Sunil is quite happy with the film’s performance.
Sunil’s core market lies in these small towns and villages and he has a good commercial pull in these centers. The actor is happy that even a below par film like BB has managed to pull in decent revenues in these areas.
Because of this run in B and C centers and the satellite rights, the film is not a commercial disaster. Sunil is now switching focus to his next film, which will be directed by Thanikella Bharani.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next