Comedy Hero Sunil’s ‘Bhimavaram Bullodu’ has not received a very good reception from critics and multiplex audiences. However, the film managed reasonable collections in B and C centers and Sunil is quite happy with the film’s performance.
Sunil’s core market lies in these small towns and villages and he has a good commercial pull in these centers. The actor is happy that even a below par film like BB has managed to pull in decent revenues in these areas.
Because of this run in B and C centers and the satellite rights, the film is not a commercial disaster. Sunil is now switching focus to his next film, which will be directed by Thanikella Bharani.
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections