Star comedian turned hero Sunil has been trying hard to score a solid hit for the last few years. He has pinned his hopes on Ungarala Rambabu, which is releasing on September 15. Meanwhile, Sunil is acting in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit comedy, Two Countries.
As per the latest updates, Sunil has signed yet another remake. This time, Sunil will be playing the lead in the remake of the hit 2014 Tamil heist thriller, Sathuranga Vettai. The Telugu version is currently in the pre-production phase.
This as-yet-untitled film is going to be directed by Gopi Ganesh and produced by senior filmmaker Sivalenka Krishna Prasad, who returned to film production with Nani’s Gentleman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?
- This is when theaters in China will reopen
- Hanu Raghavapudi-Dulquer Salman film put on hold?
- Netflix announces streaming date of Janhvi Kapoor’s Gunjan Saxena