Comedy hero Sunil’s ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’, the official Telugu remake of ‘Tanu weds Manu’, is going to release on February 22nd and the date has been officially confirmed by the film’s production team. The movie’s audio album has been released recently and Mega Supergood Movies banner is producing this movie.
Devi Prasad is the director of this movie while veteran music director SA Rajkumar has composed the tunes. The film has been made with a decent budget and Sunil is having high hopes on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down