It is well-known that Sunil has teamed up with noted director N Shankar for the Telugu remake of the super hit Malayalam movie, 2 Countries. The latest update is that 2 Countries’ Telugu remake will be going on floors from the 15th of this month.
A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in the US. This remake will be produced by N Shankar himself on his Mahalakshmi Art Productions.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna