The new year is around the corner and it is time to let your hair down and party. Several cities will be hosting some of the biggest parties and will be roping in top stars to perform at the New Year’s bash.
One of the top organizers in the state of Karnataka has roped in none other than Sunny Leone for a private bash in Bangalore. As soon as the news spread, hell broke out loose and agitations have started to ban Sunny from performing in Bangalore.
Seeing all this, the state police department has denied giving permission for Sunny’s event. Several organizations have come in support of this and say that Sunny’s performance will defame the culture of their state.
We need to see what happens next as Sunny has already been paid a huge amount to perform at this venue.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next