It is a known fact that the Supreme Court of India has recently clarified that audiences do not need to stand up mandatorily while the National Anthem is played in cinemas. An intense debate erupted across the country following the new amendment. A few days back, Kollywood stars Kamal Haasan and Arvind Swamy responded on this controversial issue.
Now, it’s Bollywood bombshell Sunny Leone’s turn to open up about the issue. At the trailer launch event of her upcoming Bollywood flick, Tera Intezaar, Sunny said that irrespective of the SC’s amendment, every Indian should stand up while the National Anthem is played, no matter whether it is a cinema hall or some other place. Sunny also added that she has a huge respect for our nation and the national anthem and that she would gladly stand up for the national anthem as a mark of respect.
Sunny Leone will soon be seen in a special number in the Telugu film, PSV Garuda Vega. The film is scheduled for a Novmber 3rd release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar