Going by the latest rumours in the industry, it’s being said that Puri Jagannadh has roped in actress Sunny Leone for a special performance at the audio launch of his forthcoming film Rogue. The director is introducing newcomer Ishaan through this action and romantic drama and it also stars Mannara Chopra and Angela Krislinzki.
The film’s audio is going to be launched in a big way later this week in Bangalore, where Ishaan will be introduced to the Kannada audiences in a big way. His father Manohar has produced the film and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to promote the film. Apparently, Sunny Leone was more than happy to be part of the celebrations.
The film is slated for release later this summer. More details are awaited.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule