Going by the latest rumours in the industry, it’s being said that Puri Jagannadh has roped in actress Sunny Leone for a special performance at the audio launch of his forthcoming film Rogue. The director is introducing newcomer Ishaan through this action and romantic drama and it also stars Mannara Chopra and Angela Krislinzki.
The film’s audio is going to be launched in a big way later this week in Bangalore, where Ishaan will be introduced to the Kannada audiences in a big way. His father Manohar has produced the film and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to promote the film. Apparently, Sunny Leone was more than happy to be part of the celebrations.
The film is slated for release later this summer. More details are awaited.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon