Going by the latest rumours in the industry, it’s being said that Puri Jagannadh has roped in actress Sunny Leone for a special performance at the audio launch of his forthcoming film Rogue. The director is introducing newcomer Ishaan through this action and romantic drama and it also stars Mannara Chopra and Angela Krislinzki.
The film’s audio is going to be launched in a big way later this week in Bangalore, where Ishaan will be introduced to the Kannada audiences in a big way. His father Manohar has produced the film and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to promote the film. Apparently, Sunny Leone was more than happy to be part of the celebrations.
The film is slated for release later this summer. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film
- Mahesh Babu to undergo a minor surgery