Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal is currently working on the period film, The Battle Of Bhima Koregaon. The film also stars young actress Digangana Suryawanshi and Sunny Leone in key roles.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Sunny is playing a spy in the film, but she will also be seen as a dancer in Arjun Rampal’s Mahal. Set in 1880, The Battle Of Bhima Koregaon is the story of a warrior from a place called Mahar.
Being directed by Ramesh Thete, The Battle Of Bhima Koregaon is scheduled for release in the second half of 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?
- Mega hero’s film finds one more OTT platform
- New heroine in consideration for DJ Tillu 2
- Adivi Sesh comments on Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth film