After shaking a leg with Shahrukh Khan in Raees, Sunny Leone is all set to appear in a cameo and a dance number in an upcoming Hindi film Arjun Patiala. The film stars Punjabi superstar and acclaimed actor Diljit Dosanjh in a lead role, apart from Kriti Sanon.
Although Diljit became a popular star in Punjabi cinema, he has impressed a lot of people in Bollywood with his performance in Udta Punjab and Philauri, and he will soon be seen as a hockey player in Soorma. In Arjun Patiala, Sunny Leone will play a character named Baby Narula, who runs a beauty parlour, whereas Diljit will be seen as a funny cop.
Meanwhile, the actress will soon be seen as a warrior queen in Veeramahadevi, which also stars Navdeep in a lead role. To be made in Telugu and Tamil, the film is going to be a period drama with a lot of war sequences.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake