Sunny Leone has finally begun shooting for her upcoming epic drama titled Veeramadevi. The actress will be playing the role of a warrior princess in this action drama that will be directed by VC Vadivudaiyan. The film was formally launched today in Chennai and the shoot too has commenced in a special set erected in a studio.
The makers of the film had launched a huge campaign late last year to announce Sunny Leone’s presence in this ambitious film which will be high on VFX. And they also revealed that Sunny Leone will undergo training in sword fighting and horse riding to prepare for the role. It turns out that Sunny has indeed put in a lot of hard work for the film, which also stars Navdeep in a lead role.
Although Sunny has acted in a semi-period film titled Leela few years ago, this will be her first full-fledged period action drama and it’ll be interesting to see how she is going pull off her role.
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh
- Vijay Sethupathi makes a big revelation at Petta’s audio launch