Sunny Leone’s upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual film has been titled as Veeramahadevi. Directed by VC Vadivudaiyan, the big budget action drama also has Navdeep in a lead role.
Announcing the title of the film, Sunny Leone posted a video message saying, “I am thrilled to be part of the project and I am looking forward to start shooting for it soon.” Currently, the film is in pre-production phase, and Sunny Leone will undergo training in sword fighting to prepare for her role.
The film’s Tamil version has been titled as Veeramadevi. The big budget film, which will have close to 70 minutes of VFX, will go on floors early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?