Sunny Leone’s upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual film has been titled as Veeramahadevi. Directed by VC Vadivudaiyan, the big budget action drama also has Navdeep in a lead role.
Announcing the title of the film, Sunny Leone posted a video message saying, “I am thrilled to be part of the project and I am looking forward to start shooting for it soon.” Currently, the film is in pre-production phase, and Sunny Leone will undergo training in sword fighting to prepare for her role.
The film’s Tamil version has been titled as Veeramadevi. The big budget film, which will have close to 70 minutes of VFX, will go on floors early next year.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy