Bollywood actress Sunny Leone’s controversial historical drama, Veeramadevi, finally got a huge relief in Madras High Court. A petition was filed against former adult film star Sunny Leone for acting in a historical film based on a revered warrior queen. But the court has ruled in the actress’ favor and said that any actor can play any role they deem fit, making the line clear for the film’s release.
For the last couple of months, there have been intense protests against Sunny Leone and Veeramadevi in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Veeramadevi is being directed by VC Vadivudaiyan and produced under the Steevees Corner banner. The film is slated for release towards the end of this year. The film will release in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi.
- Taxiwaala’s latest US collections
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date