The shooting of Super Star Rajinikanth’s 2.0 will be wrapped up soon even as the movie’s unit is busy with the film’s post-production formalities. Today, Rajini will be beginning dubbing for his role under Oscar winning sound designer Resul Pookutty’s supervision.
Touted to be Asia’s most expensive film, 2.0, is being made with a budget of nearly 400 crores. The film is shot on 3D and it will be released in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi, apart from many international languages.
Shankar is helming this mega prestigious project and Lyca Productions is bankrolling it. Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson will be seen in important roles.
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well