Super Star Rajinikanth called for an immediate end to the ever growing atrocities on women. The legendary actor made this comment at an UN event in Chennai where his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush was made UN Women’s Goodwill Ambassador in India.
Expressing his happiness over her daughter’s achievement, Rajini said that Aishwarya has been striving for gender equality and women’s empowerment since many years. Rajini hoped that Aishwarya, along with UN, will play a crucial role in making this society a better place for women.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started