When the trailer of Super Star Rajinikanth’s summer release, Kabali, hit YouTube on May 1st, it went on to create an Asian record, apart from wiping out several national records in terms of views and trends on YouTube.
Now, Kabali’s trailer has created yet another national record by becoming 2016’s most trended trailer on YouTube. Rajini’s quintessential charm, his style quotient and a pulsating background score were the major highlights of Kabali’s trailer.
Rajini’s storm even surpassed the likes of Salman Khan and Kapil Sharma etc.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years