Rajini further told the elated farmers that their plea to link up the first (Peninsular) rivers like Mahanadi, Godavari, Krishna, Palaru, and Cauvery will be represented to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Rajini, who is on a brief gap before Kaala’s second schedule begins, has been working on setting up his political party. He has been meeting his fans, retired bureaucrats and intellectuals since the last few weeks in this regard.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film