According to the reports, Rajini was shooting for 2.0 at an IT company at Kelambakkam in Chennai. Rajini was climbing down the stairs and slipped due to rain water and got hit in the knee.
Rajini was rushed to a hospital immediately and later got discharged within a short while. The film’s shooting will resume as soon as Rajini recovers from the pain.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot