According to the reports, Rajini was shooting for 2.0 at an IT company at Kelambakkam in Chennai. Rajini was climbing down the stairs and slipped due to rain water and got hit in the knee.
Rajini was rushed to a hospital immediately and later got discharged within a short while. The film’s shooting will resume as soon as Rajini recovers from the pain.
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies