According to the reports, Rajini was shooting for 2.0 at an IT company at Kelambakkam in Chennai. Rajini was climbing down the stairs and slipped due to rain water and got hit in the knee.
Rajini was rushed to a hospital immediately and later got discharged within a short while. The film’s shooting will resume as soon as Rajini recovers from the pain.
- Jersey’s latest US collections
- Interview : Gautam Tinnanuri- Nani believed in the film more than me
- Interesting contestants in speculation for Bigg Boss 3
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Kanchana 3 registers good opening day collections