With the advent of digital print technologies like Qube, top stars now have the comfort of watching new movies from the privacy of their homes. Rajinikanth is an epitome of Indian Cinema heroism and the fact that he liked a movie which is a satire on the very same concept, makes the news all the more interesting.
Meanwhile,Sudigaadu is continuing its impressive Box Office run and is the best commercial performer in Allari Naresh’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?