With the advent of digital print technologies like Qube, top stars now have the comfort of watching new movies from the privacy of their homes. Rajinikanth is an epitome of Indian Cinema heroism and the fact that he liked a movie which is a satire on the very same concept, makes the news all the more interesting.
Meanwhile,Sudigaadu is continuing its impressive Box Office run and is the best commercial performer in Allari Naresh’s career.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years