With the advent of digital print technologies like Qube, top stars now have the comfort of watching new movies from the privacy of their homes. Rajinikanth is an epitome of Indian Cinema heroism and the fact that he liked a movie which is a satire on the very same concept, makes the news all the more interesting.
Meanwhile,Sudigaadu is continuing its impressive Box Office run and is the best commercial performer in Allari Naresh’s career.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das