Tamil Super Star Rajinikanth has suffered a personal loss. The stalwart actor’s longtime personal makeup artist, Muthappa, passed away due to age related ailments on Tuesday. Muthappa was 75. Rajini visited Muthappa’s bereaved family members and mourned his loss.
Muthappa had first worked as an in-house makeup man at the iconic AVM Studios and was popularly known as AVM Muthappa. He also did makeup got legendary stars like Sivaji Ganesan and Kamal Haasan. He had worked as Rajini’s makeup man for over three decades.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film