Tamil Super Star Rajinikanth has suffered a personal loss. The stalwart actor’s longtime personal makeup artist, Muthappa, passed away due to age related ailments on Tuesday. Muthappa was 75. Rajini visited Muthappa’s bereaved family members and mourned his loss.
Muthappa had first worked as an in-house makeup man at the iconic AVM Studios and was popularly known as AVM Muthappa. He also did makeup got legendary stars like Sivaji Ganesan and Kamal Haasan. He had worked as Rajini’s makeup man for over three decades.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves
- Kanchana 3 actress to debut in Bollywood
- Producer finalized for Balakrishna-Boyapati Srinu film
- Vijay Devarakonda lauds KTR’s swift action on a sensitive issue