Tamil Super Star Rajinikanth has suffered a personal loss. The stalwart actor’s longtime personal makeup artist, Muthappa, passed away due to age related ailments on Tuesday. Muthappa was 75. Rajini visited Muthappa’s bereaved family members and mourned his loss.
Muthappa had first worked as an in-house makeup man at the iconic AVM Studios and was popularly known as AVM Muthappa. He also did makeup got legendary stars like Sivaji Ganesan and Kamal Haasan. He had worked as Rajini’s makeup man for over three decades.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out