It’s well-known that Super Star Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth will tie the knot with Tamil actor Vishagan on February 11. The wedding will take place in a grand manner at a five star hotel in Chennai.
Meanwhile, Rajini has started distributing wedding invitations to several celebrities from the film and political apart from his code acquaintances. Rajini has personally met Tamil Nadu Congress State President Thirunavukkarasar, Thol Thirumavalavan, senior hero Prabhu, his son Vikram Prabhu, DMK’s President MK Stalin and several others and invited them to his daughter’s wedding.
This is Soundarya’s second marriage. She was earlier married to Chennai-based businessman named Ashwin in 2010. She has a 4-year-old boy named Ved Krishna. The couple separated due to differences and got divorced in 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?