Much to the joy of his die-hard fans who have been waiting eternally, Super Star Rajinikanth had announced his entry into politics around a couple of years ago. However, he is yet to launch his party and step into active politics even as the Tamil Nadu state elections are scheduled to be held in May, 2021.
Now, if the latest buzz in the Tamil media circles is to be believed, Rajini is planning to launch his political outfit in either April or May this year, exactly a year before the elections. Apparently, the ruling BJP, the party which Rajini is believed to be sharing political ideologies with, may extend its ‘outside support’ to Rajini’s party in the upcoming election. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?