Much to the joy of his die-hard fans who have been waiting eternally, Super Star Rajinikanth had announced his entry into politics around a couple of years ago. However, he is yet to launch his party and step into active politics even as the Tamil Nadu state elections are scheduled to be held in May, 2021.
Now, if the latest buzz in the Tamil media circles is to be believed, Rajini is planning to launch his political outfit in either April or May this year, exactly a year before the elections. Apparently, the ruling BJP, the party which Rajini is believed to be sharing political ideologies with, may extend its ‘outside support’ to Rajini’s party in the upcoming election. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film