Super Star Rajinikanth is currently acting in the much-awaited gangster drama titled Kaala. Rajini will be seen as a slum-lord who fights for the rights of Tamil settlers in the Dharavi slum in Mumbai.
According to the latest updates, the film’s team is shooting the scenes featuring Rajini in both Tamil and Hindi and the Super Star is mouthing his dialogues in Hindi, Marathi and Tamil. Incidentally, Rajini was last seen speaking Hindi in a straight Hindi film Bulandi, the Hindi remake of Pedarayudu that released in 2000.
Kaala’s second schedule is currently underway in Mumbai and it will be wrapped up by Thursday. The team will then return to Chennai to shoot the remaining portion in a specially erected Dharavi set. Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala and Dhanush is producing it. The film stars Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical