Before the release of Kabali, Super Star Rajinikanth left for America where he spent more than a month and underwent several health check ups apart from taking the much needed rest after the hectic shooting schedules for Kabali and 2.0.
According to the ongoing buzz in Tamil film circles, Rajini will once again go into a month-long hibernation at his PA’s house to dodge media and fans. Apparently, the house is being renovated for the purpose.
Rajini will soon take part in the next schedule of Shankar’s 2.0.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi