Super Star Rajinikanth had acted in Kaala, the intense gangster drama bankrolled by his son-in-law and popular Tamil star Dhanush a couple of years ago. Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, the father-in-law-son-in-law duo is planning to team up once again.
Apparently, Rajini may in a film directed by his Petta director Karthik Subbaraj next year. The film is rumored to be being produced by Dhanush. If things go as expected, this exciting project will be going on floors in early 2020. Rajini is currently working on AR Murugadoss’ Darbar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary