Super Star Rajinikanth had acted in Kaala, the intense gangster drama bankrolled by his son-in-law and popular Tamil star Dhanush a couple of years ago. Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, the father-in-law-son-in-law duo is planning to team up once again.
Apparently, Rajini may in a film directed by his Petta director Karthik Subbaraj next year. The film is rumored to be being produced by Dhanush. If things go as expected, this exciting project will be going on floors in early 2020. Rajini is currently working on AR Murugadoss’ Darbar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes