Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing 162nd film has wrapped up its first schedule in Darjeeling. The second schedule will kick-start in Madhurai soon. Acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is helming this prestigious project.
Now, the latest buzz on this much-awaited biggie is that Rajinikanth will be seen as a professor in the movie. Apparently, the makers have shot several scenes featuring Rajini and his students in the Darjeeling schedule. Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is rumored to be in talks for the leading lady’s role. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers.
Much-loved Tamil stars Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha will be playing crucial roles in this as-yet-untitled movie. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling the project.
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well