Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing 162nd film has wrapped up its first schedule in Darjeeling. The second schedule will kick-start in Madhurai soon. Acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is helming this prestigious project.
Now, the latest buzz on this much-awaited biggie is that Rajinikanth will be seen as a professor in the movie. Apparently, the makers have shot several scenes featuring Rajini and his students in the Darjeeling schedule. Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is rumored to be in talks for the leading lady’s role. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers.
Much-loved Tamil stars Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha will be playing crucial roles in this as-yet-untitled movie. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy