Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing 162nd film has wrapped up its first schedule in Darjeeling. The second schedule will kick-start in Madhurai soon. Acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is helming this prestigious project.
Now, the latest buzz on this much-awaited biggie is that Rajinikanth will be seen as a professor in the movie. Apparently, the makers have shot several scenes featuring Rajini and his students in the Darjeeling schedule. Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is rumored to be in talks for the leading lady’s role. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers.
Much-loved Tamil stars Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha will be playing crucial roles in this as-yet-untitled movie. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju