After undergoing health check-ups at Mayo Clinic in the USA, Kollywood Super Star Rajinikanth returned to Chennai amid a huge fanfare a couple of days ago. The actor will soon resume work on his highly-anticipated Diwali entertainer, Annaatthe.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Rajini will be interacting with the members of his fan associations tomorrow (July 12). This meeting gains more prominence since there has been a strong buzz that Rajini will be announcing his retirement from acting, after he wraps up the next two projects.
Until a few months ago, Rajini was meeting his fans in a similar fashion to discuss his political strategies. However, ahead of the general elections, the stalwart actor announced that he will never step into active politics due to his health condition.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case