Super Star Rajinikanth’s daughter and filmmaker Aishwarya Dhanush met central Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and submitted a petition to include the Stunt Choreography category in the national film awards.
Aishwarya’s meeting with the minister has a strong connect with her ongoing documentary film on Tamil film industry’s stuntmen, Cinema Veeran. Aishwarya is directing and her actor husband Dhanush is producing this documentary which will showcase the selfless bravery the stuntmen exhibit during the filming of risky action sequences.
Super Star Rajinikanth will give the voice-over to the film while AR Rahman’s Qutb E Kripa will compose the background score.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time
- RGV changes his film’s title, announces new release date
- Allu Aravind bags first film for his digital platform
- Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss show interest to make a biopic on same person!
- After Chiru152, Trisha signs another mega project
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru