It was reported a couple of months ago that Super Star Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth is all set to marry again. Soundarya will tie the knot with an upcoming Tamil actor named Vishagan Vanagamudi. According to the latest reports, the wedding will take place on February 11.
Soundarya and Vishagan’s engagement took place last year in a hushed affair, with only close family members and friends gracing the occasion. But the wedding will be a grand affair, the reports say. The wedding will take place a a 5-star hotel in Chennai and it will be a 3-day celebration, including the Mehendi and Sangeet ceremonies. The who’s who of the film fraternity will be invited to bless the couple.
Vishagan recently acted in an acclaimed Tamil thriller, titled Vanjagar Ulagam. He runs a pharma company in Chennai. He is the son of a popular industrialist based in Chennai. Soundarya had first married industrialist Ashwin in 2010. They divorced in July, 2017. Soundarya has a 3-year-old son named Ved.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero