A trained Bharatanatyam dancer, Aishwaryaa is also a UN Women’s Advocate for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in India. The event will be organized by the Permanent Mission of India to the UN.
Recently, Aishwaryaa released a book titled “Standing on an Apple Box: The Story of a Girl Among the Stars”.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh