Akkineni Nagarjuna and veteran director K. Raghavendra Rao’s ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ is doing solid pre-release business. According to the latest reports being heard, the film’s Nizam rights have been picked up by Dil Raju for a fancy price. The other areas have also been picked up for solid prices and the total theatrical business for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is said to be around 35 Crores.
The successful track record of Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao when it comes to devotional flicks is the primary reason for the craze among distributors. The movie is expected to hit the screens in January and Keeravani is composing the music for this devotional film.
Nagarjuna is going to be seen in the role of Hathiram Baba, a devotee of Lord Venkateswara.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December