Akkineni Nagarjuna and veteran director K. Raghavendra Rao’s ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ is doing solid pre-release business. According to the latest reports being heard, the film’s Nizam rights have been picked up by Dil Raju for a fancy price. The other areas have also been picked up for solid prices and the total theatrical business for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is said to be around 35 Crores.
The successful track record of Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao when it comes to devotional flicks is the primary reason for the craze among distributors. The movie is expected to hit the screens in January and Keeravani is composing the music for this devotional film.
Nagarjuna is going to be seen in the role of Hathiram Baba, a devotee of Lord Venkateswara.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US