Akkineni Nagarjuna and veteran director K. Raghavendra Rao’s ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ is doing solid pre-release business. According to the latest reports being heard, the film’s Nizam rights have been picked up by Dil Raju for a fancy price. The other areas have also been picked up for solid prices and the total theatrical business for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is said to be around 35 Crores.
The successful track record of Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao when it comes to devotional flicks is the primary reason for the craze among distributors. The movie is expected to hit the screens in January and Keeravani is composing the music for this devotional film.
Nagarjuna is going to be seen in the role of Hathiram Baba, a devotee of Lord Venkateswara.
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?