Raghava Lawrence’s latest horror comedy Ganga has created quite a lot of buzz before its release and has finally hit the screens on May 1st. Though the film garnered mixed reviews from the critics, it has managed to pull crowds to the cinema halls. The film has opened well at the box office and collected 3.55 Crores on its first day.
As per the latest reports, the film has crossed 29 Lakhs share on day one in Krishna district and on its second day, the film raked in 17 Lakhs share. With these collections ‘Ganga’ stands with a total collection of 46 Lakhs share in Krishna. However, this film is expected to collect around 1.5 crores in the total run as the movie is getting good response from the masses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya