Rajinikanth’s upcoming film Kochadaiyaan, which is being dubbed in Telugu as Vikram Singha, will be promoted in a unique way. Soundarya Rajinikanth is directing the film and the film is being jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment. The producers have reportedly tied up with Karbon Mobile to promote the film. In a first of its kind initiative, Karbon Mobile will launch 5 lakh special edition Kochadaiyaan mobile phones after the film’s audio launch. These mobile phones will have behind the scenes footage of the film, movie trailers, songs and Rajinikanth’s punch dialogues from different films. Rajinikanth’s digital signature is also being printed at the backside of these mobile phones to give his fans something more to cherish. The film’s audio will be launched sometime in late September or early October. Kochadaiyaan stars Rajinikanth and Deepika Padukone in lead roles. A R Rahman is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film