Rajinikanth’s upcoming film Kochadaiyaan, which is being dubbed in Telugu as Vikram Singha, will be promoted in a unique way. Soundarya Rajinikanth is directing the film and the film is being jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment. The producers have reportedly tied up with Karbon Mobile to promote the film. In a first of its kind initiative, Karbon Mobile will launch 5 lakh special edition Kochadaiyaan mobile phones after the film’s audio launch. These mobile phones will have behind the scenes footage of the film, movie trailers, songs and Rajinikanth’s punch dialogues from different films. Rajinikanth’s digital signature is also being printed at the backside of these mobile phones to give his fans something more to cherish. The film’s audio will be launched sometime in late September or early October. Kochadaiyaan stars Rajinikanth and Deepika Padukone in lead roles. A R Rahman is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will the bold act in upcoming project change fortunes for this actress?
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- I am planning my career very carefully now
- Will the Tamil dubbed films dominate the Telugu box office this week?
- Rana Daggubatti’s mythological film all set to roll soon
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant