It is well known that Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Bengal Tiger is getting ready to hit the screens on Nov 27th. The post production formalities have been wrapped up and latest reports reveal that the film is doing some solid pre-release business.
The action entertainer is getting some crazy offers for both its satellite and theatrical rights. The trailer and audio of the film have impressed one and all and created a superb buzz for the film.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has Rashi Khanna and Tamannaah as the female leads. KK Radha Mohan is producing the film on Sri Satya Sai Arts. Harshvardhan Rane and Bommani Irani are playing crucial roles in this film.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release