Mega Powerstar Ram Charan is busy shooting for his upcoming film,Bruce Lee,in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. Rakul Preet is the leading lady and Kriti Kharbanda is playing an important role in the film. It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi is playing a cameo in the film.
The latest reports reveal that the film is doing a superb pre-release business. It is heard that the distributors from all areas are offering hefty prices to acquire the rights.The overseas rights are also going to be sold for a record price. Looking at the superb pre-release buzz, trade circles believe that table profits are guaranteed for the producer.
The film is slated to hit the screens on October 16th. SS Thaman is the music director and DVV Danayya is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mani Ratnam to select Telugu directors for his web series
- Balayya to skip CM Jagan’s meeting with Tollywood-Here’s why
- NTR gearing up for a crucial episode
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Exclusive Interview : Ram Gopal Varma – I don’t read reviews of my films
- Prabhas creates another new record on social media