Mega Powerstar Ram Charan is busy shooting for his upcoming film,Bruce Lee,in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. Rakul Preet is the leading lady and Kriti Kharbanda is playing an important role in the film. It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi is playing a cameo in the film.
The latest reports reveal that the film is doing a superb pre-release business. It is heard that the distributors from all areas are offering hefty prices to acquire the rights.The overseas rights are also going to be sold for a record price. Looking at the superb pre-release buzz, trade circles believe that table profits are guaranteed for the producer.
The film is slated to hit the screens on October 16th. SS Thaman is the music director and DVV Danayya is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu